We are mindful of the children’s substantial physical development during their time with us and therefore put major emphasis on sports and physical education. All children have several sessions each week encompassing gym, dance, individual sports and many team games.
Through this broad range of activities, we aim for them to:
- enjoy fitness and physical exercise, on site and at local facilities;
- appreciate the contribution of physical exercise to a healthy lifestyle;
- discover their talents and passions;
- respect all levels of ability;
- be disciplined as individuals or as part of a team;
- and, of course, develop their physical abilities such as coordination,
speed, strength and ball skills.